Emerald Spirit Trainings Policies
Acceptance to and attendance in the trainings does not confer permission to teach or a professional qualification.
Any health concerns that may impact your participation will be discussed before your enrolment to be sure you will have the best results from the training.
Terms and Conditions
In accord with the Arica Institute Group Trainings Admissions Policy, an agreement to protect training materials, including Non-disclosure and Release of Liability agreements, will be available for your signature when you arrive at the training.
If Emerald Spirit Trainings cancels the training you will be refunded in full. If you cancel your booking in advance, you will receive a refund if you are replaced on the training or you could apply your payment to a future training. Once the training begins there will be no refunds. Exceptions to this policy are at the discretion of Emerald Spirit Trainings.
- We will never spam you or give your personal information to anyone without your permission.
- You will be added to the Emerald Spirit Trainings database and mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Training Participants and Enquirers
- Your registration or contact information is sent to Arica Institute and The Oscar Ichazo Foundation for record keeping, including your personal training transcript.
- You may be invited to subscribe to mailing lists announcing Arica trainings worldwide.
How we treat your informationWe will never disclose your personal information without your permission. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with a 3rd party—especially your email addresses and phone numbers—without your express permission, unless required by law; with the exception of both not-for-profit organizations, which record our Arica training participant information for enrollment purposes. We will only access your personal information when:
- you specifically request us to do so
- it is required by law
- it is necessary to maintain our records
- we contact you with information regarding training-related matters
What Information Do We Collect?We receive all or a portion of the following information, depending upon whether you are an enquirer or training participant:
- Personal: Name, Full Address, Gender, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Skype/Video Cam Addresses
- Financial Information will be received if you make a purchase.